I invite you to contact me as issues arise in your course. I can’t emphasize it enough how important consistent communication is between students and their professors. Many times, a student has come to me already thinking the worst only to discover a solution. So do reach out, even if it’s just for a cup of coffee.
When to Contact Me
- If you’re considering withdrawing
- If you score poorly on an assignment
- If you don’t understand a topic/concept (though you should raise these questions first during the lectures)
- If you don’t understand a grade
- Really, whenever you’d like!
When to Contact a Peer
- If you’ve been absent and need lecture notes, etc.
- If you’re confused
- To get an essay draft proofed
- To review course material