Use our online booking system to schedule your appointment with Professor Rosenberg. It’s important that you review the policies and procedures set forth below so that everyone who wants to meet with the professor has the opportunity.
Professor Rosenberg conducts meetings over the Zoom meeting application, so be sure that you have it installed on your computer and that it’s in working order (mic, webcam, speakers, etc.) well before your meeting.
At the time of your scheduled appointment, refer to the confirmation email for the meeting link and other information. The meeting link is also provided below.
Appointment Policies & Procedures
- All appointment cancellations or modifications must be made via this system. Such requests will not be honored by contacting Professor Rosenberg.
- Cancellations are permitted up until twenty-four hours before the appointment.
- All appointments are scheduled at least twenty-four hours in advance and up to two weeks out.
- Only current students may use this online booking system.
- You are required to use a webcam and mic for the duration of your meeting.
- If you intend to review an assignment (essay, etc.), be sure to upload it – by clicking here – before your appointment.
- And if you don’t have a Google account, please create one as you will need it.
- Because you must have screen-share and file-share capabilities, you must use a computer to meet with the professor (laptop or desktop) and not a smartphone.
- When you first “arrive,” you may be placed in the Waiting Room. Just wait for the professor to admit you to the meeting. If you leave before the professor arrives, you will be considered a no-show.
- You may have only one open appointment at a time. Multiple bookings are not permitted and will be cancelled.
No-Shows or those who arrive late, unprepared, and/or without the use of a webcam and mic will lose appointment privileges with the professor for the remainder of the semester – and we’re very strict about this policy.